A welcoming and refined four-star hotel in the splendid city of Sorrento.
The main features that make a stay at the Grand Hotel De La Ville unique are:
- Location in the centre of Sorrento, a short distance from Piazza Tasso and the railway station.
- Scenic and peaceful position, with an enchanting view of the Gulf of Naples and Vesuvius.
- Enhanced buffet breakfast; warm/cold and sweet/savoury, served in the garden among orange and lemon trees.
- Garage – car park in the hotel.
- Internet connection in all the rooms– high-speed wireless connection in the common areas – Internet point.
- Friendliness and professionalism of the staff, which makes the atmosphere familiar and comfortable.
- Private beach at 50m distance.
- Two swimming pools; the one on the solarium with a magnificent view and automatic temperature control.
- Elegant à la carte restaurant serving regional and international dishes
- Two American bars.
A warm and welcoming atmosphere, a relaxed ambience with every type of comfort and the spectacular setting of the Gulf of Naples, combined with the cordiality and professionalism of the staff, are among the main features that make a stay at the Grand Hotel De La Ville unique.
The hotel is located in the immediate vicinity of the historic centre of Sorrento. Its interior areas are extremely welcoming and comfortable, with finely inlaid furniture made by local craftsmen, marble flooring and comfortable sofas.
The rooms, with balconies overlooking the Gulf of Naples or the splendid hotel garden, are the ideal place to rest after a day spent at the sea or discovering the historical and naturalistic wonders of the Sorrentine Peninsula, visiting the nearby island of Capri, the Amalfi Coast or the ancient ruins of Pompei, or going on an excursion up Mount Vesuvius.