This elegant and refined Luxury four-star hotel in the heart of the city of Sorrento is situated on a cliff top above the sea, overlooking the Gulf of Naples and Mount Vesuvius, and set within a large, historic park with an assortment of exotic plants, marvellous camellias and orange and lemon trees. You will be able to enjoy:
- An exclusive, right in the centre of Sorrento yet quiet and peaceful;
- A breathtaking view of the Gulf of Naples;
- A rich hot, cold, sweet and salty breakfast, on the veranda, overlooking the luxuriant beautiful and panoramic park.
- A garage inside the hotel;
- A private beach with a characteristic Sorrentine platform, accessible by lift from inside the park;
- A scenic swimming pool on the edge of the tuff cliff, with a hydro-massage pool and spacious sun deck:
- Three bars;
- An à la carte restaurant
The entrance to the Grand Hotel Royal features traditional classical-style decor, with comfortable sofas, chairs and antique carpets, finely inlaid furniture, marble stairs, spectacular Murano crystal chandeliers and luxury furnishings.
The Grand Hotel Royal has a private swimming pool where guests can relax, with a hydro-massage area and a scenic terrace overlooking the sea. For those who love the sea there is a private beach that can be reached directly by a lift situated inside the park.
In the afternoon you can relax at the “Caprice” Bar with an afternoon tea or sip an aperitif on the cliff-top terrace overlooking the sea, to the sound of pleasant music from the piano bar.
The hotel restaurant, “Le Relais”, distinguished by its elegant and refined setting, offers a variety of local and international dishes, expertly prepared by the culinary experience, creativity and talent of our chefs.